ZML – Innovative Learning Scenarios
Expertise for the knowledge society
E-learning is a constantly evolving discipline. The research projects carried out by ZML – Innovative Learning Scenarios address state-of-the-art tools and didactic approaches.
ZML explores the latest e-learning trends with a focus on didactics in close collaboration with national and international partners. Methods that prove successful in projects and online learning experiments are transferred into innovative training scenarios and modern teaching formats.
- Web literacy and communities of practice
- Projects: Casr BIO, Epipredict, DIMAP
- Game based learning
- Project: Gamehub
- Development and implementation of Massive Open Online Courses – MOOCs
- Visualisation of online learning processes using social network analysis, Footprints of Emergence, comics (PTH footprints)
- Innovative blended learning curricula (content strategy)